Time: 15 minutes
This recipe is super quick and easy to make. Plus, you only need a mixing bowl and baking sheet so there is not a lot of clean up. The cranberries, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon make it a great fall snack- it’s also delicious served on top of yogurt for breakfast!
*I used grapeseed oil but coconut oil is great too. I do not recommend using olive oil though as the taste is a bit overpowering.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in mixing bowl, followed by honey and oil. Mix all ingredients around with your hands so that the honey and oil coats all dry ingredients (Make sure you wash your hands before this step! This part of the process is very messy. Just embrace it!)
3. Spread everything in a single layer onto a baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
4. Take out of the oven and let cool. Granola is best stored in an airtight container.
5. Take your granola on a hike and enjoy the colorful leaves!